All our shipping is via Australia Post and the site caters for Australia and New Zealand, inquire via email for other countries.
The site will show the available methods for a particular order. Note there is always a free option as the product pricing includes posting as “Large Letter” in one or two C4 and/or C5 envelopes.
For small orders (one or two items) the books and planispheres are sent as large letters using C4 and/or C5 envelopes (maximum two envelopes). This is the method we have been posting the books for over thirty years. With the occasional exception
- There is no tracking for this method.
- This is the method we have been posting the books for over thirty years. With rare exception they arrive undamaged. The delivery person can try to fold the envelop to jam in a letter box.
- Items for sent as as “large letters”, Australia Post has informed us we cannot sent to a parcel locker.
for orders sent as “large letters”, Australia Post has informed us we cannot sent to a parcel locker.
These are sent in an Express envelope.
Packed in a padded envelope or satchel and sent via standard post
Packed in a padded envelope or satcjel and sent via express post
Note, for both express options:
- Australia Post does not currently have the usual delivery timeline guarantee.
- These are posted from country Victoria so best possible is overnight to locations within the Victorian Australia Post Express network, twp days to locations in the national express network and longer for others. See Australia Post web site for details.
New Zealand orders are sent by Australia Post Standard Parcel